What are some of the major activities during project wrap up quizlet?
Terms in this set (16)
- Getting delivery acceptance from the customer.
- shutting down resources and releasing to new uses.
- reassigning team members.
- closing accounts and paying bills.
- delivering the project to the customer.
- creating the final report.
What activities do you perform while closing the project?
Project closure activities ensure the recording project documents, archiving in organizational process assets, making final payments, releasing resources and completing the project. Every project teaches lessons to the organization whether it’s a success or is a failure.
What are the major deliverables for project closure?
Project Closure involves handing over the deliverables to your customer, passing the documentation to the business, cancelling supplier contracts, releasing staff and equipment, and informing stakeholders of the closure of the project.
What are the six major wrap up activities?
What are 6 of the major wrap up activities?… Collect and analyze data (status reports, cost files, resource files, schedule files, performance metrics), surveys, interviews, walk-throughs. report and review results.
What major information would you expect to find in a project review?
What major information would you expect to find in a project review? Classification of the project, Analysis of information gathered, Recommendations, Technical improvements, corrective actions, Lessons learned, An appendix with backup information to support recommendations.
What is the most important things to do at the end of a project?
Begin by ensuring that the entire scope of the work has been completed. By the end of a project, you may know its components so well that you could recite them from memory.
Which of the following activities are involved during the administrative closure of a project?
Administrative closure procedures include the actions and activities necessary to satisfy completion or exit criteria for the project, and to confirm that the project has met all sponsor, customer, and other stakeholders’ requirements.
What are the four common steps to closing the project?
Below are four steps to go through at the end of a project:
- Verify final delivery is complete. After submitting the final deliverable, you should follow up with your customer to confirm they received it. …
- Hold a closeout meeting. …
- Release your team and materials for other work. …
- Ensure project documents are properly filed.
How do you celebrate the end of a project?
Consider the following simple to elaborate ways to put some celebration into your future completed projects.
- Review and make a presentation of the project. …
- Publicize the project success and outcomes. …
- Communicate the project results internally. …
- Create a project history with documentation.