What are mark ups in Word?
Microsoft Word – Track Changes and Show Markup
- Simple Markup places a red line in the margin where a change has been made.
- All Markup shows each person’s edits in different colors of text and with strikethrough formatting.
- No Markup shows how the incorporated changes will look.
- Original shows the original document.
What is Track Changes in Word?
Track Changes is a built in feature in Microsoft Word which allows you to see the changes that were made to the document. … Word will track changes to text and formatting. 3. To display comments changes, click the red line to the left of the document. The changes will appear in red.
What is the meaning of peso markup?
Markup (or price spread) is the difference between the selling price of a good or service and cost. … The total cost reflects the total amount of both fixed and variable expenses to produce and distribute a product. Markup can be expressed as a fixed amount or as a percentage of the total cost or selling price.
What are the 5 functions of Microsoft Word?
Given below are the basic functions of Microsoft Word:
- Creating text documents.
- Editing and Formatting the existing documents.
- Making a text document interactive with different features and tools.
- Graphical documents, comprising images.
- Used by Authors and Researchers.
- Detect grammatical errors in a text document.
A header is text that is placed at the top of a page, while a footer is placed at the bottom, or foot, of a page. Typically these areas are used for inserting document information, such as the name of the document, the chapter heading, page numbers, creation date and the like.
What are the two types of page break?
There are two types of page breaks: manual or hard page break (you create) and automatic or soft page break (computer creates).
What is gutter margin?
A gutter margin adds extra space to the side margin, top margin, or inside margins of a document that you plan to bind. A gutter margin helps ensure that text isn’t obscured by the binding. Go to Layout > Margins. Select Custom Margins.
Which is the status bar?
A status bar is located at the bottom of Internet browser windows and many application windows and displays the current state of the web page or application being displayed. … Example of a status bar.