Why is my Mac not allowing pop-ups?
Select Safari in the menu bar ➙ Preferences (or use ⌘ + ,) Navigate to the Websites tab. Click on Pop-up Windows in the sidebar. Open the dropdown for any currently active website and choose from Block and Notify, Block, or Allow.
How do I unblock pop-up windows on Mac?
Click on the Websites tab at the top of the Preferences window. From the left side-bar, click on Pop-up Windows. Finally, click the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner of the window and select Allow. This will cause Safari to allow all pop-ups.
At the top right, tap More More and then Settings. Tap Site settings and then Cookies. Next to “Cookies,” switch the setting on. To allow third-party cookies, check the box next to “Allow third-party cookies.”
- To the right of the browser address field, click the three horizontal lines.
- Click Settings.
- Under Pop-ups, choose Allow all sites to show pop-ups.
How do I enable pop-ups on a Mac?
How to allow pop-ups on Mac in a Safari browser
- Launch Safari, click “Safari” in the menu at the top and find “Preferences.” Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- In “Websites,” find “Pop-up Windows.” …
- In the drop-down menu, select “Allow.” …
- Under “Currently Open Websites” find which one you’d like to allow pop-ups for.
How do I unblock pop-ups?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More > Settings. Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects. Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
To enable cookies on your Mac, start by opening Safari.
- Click Safari in the menu bar and select Preferences to open the Safari General preferences screen.
- Click the Privacy tab to open the Safari Privacy settings.
- Clear the check mark in front of Block all cookies to enable cookies in Safari.
OS X / macOS Users
Click Safari > Preferences and click the “Privacy” tab. Make a note about what is currently selected. Under “Cookies and website data”, click “Always Allow”.
How do I allow Pop-ups on my Mac 2021?
Launch Safari, click the Safari menu at the top, and select Preferences. Go to the Websites tab. Select Pop-up Windows on the left and choose Allow from the dropdown menu on the right.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following: … Websites, third parties, and advertisers can’t store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from working properly. Always allow cookies: Deselect “Block all cookies.”
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner. Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
To allow pop-ups:
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences… and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
- To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
How do I allow Pop-ups on Mac Chrome?
In Chrome, go to Tools (the icon of three dots) and select Settings. Under the Privacy and Security header, click Site Settings. Locate the Content header and click Pop-ups and redirects. Within Pop-ups and redirects, you can enable or disable the pop-up blocker by clicking the radio button.
How do I unblock Pop-ups on Chrome?
In the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, click Chrome and select Preferences… in the drop-down.
- Click “Preferences.” …
- Go to the “Privacy and security” section. …
- Go to “Site Settings.” …
- Click “Pop-ups and redirects.” …
- Click the switch at the top to allow pop-ups. …
- Click the icon of three horizontal dots.