How do I take pop-up blocker off my iPhone?
How to Disable (or Enable) Safari Pop-Up Blocker in iOS
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS and go to “Safari”
- Under the General Safari settings, toggle the switch next to “Block Pop-ups” to the OFF position to disable the popup blocker, or the ON position to enable the pop-up blocker in Safari.
How do I turn pop-up blocker off?
- Open Chrome.
- Click the settings icon. on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced or Site Settings.
- Uncheck Block Pop-ups check box or slide the Block Pop-ups button to the off position.
Where is my pop-up blocker located?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More. Settings and then Site settings and then Pop-ups. Turn pop-ups on or off by tapping the slider.
How do I check my pop-up blocker on my phone?
Google Chrome (Android) – Using the Popup Blocker
- Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the Advanced settings and select “Site settings.”
- Select “Pop-ups and redirects.”
- Toggle the switch on or off depending on your preferences.
How do I unblock pop-ups in Safari?
Click on the Websites tab at the top of the Preferences window. From the left side-bar, click on Pop-up Windows. Finally, click the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner of the window and select Allow. This will cause Safari to allow all pop-ups.
How do I unblock pop-ups on my phone?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.