How do I set up UpToDate?
How to Create an UpToDate User Account
- Go to uptodate.com/login-register (or to uptodate.com/login and click Register). To be able to do it, you must be connected from campus or via the St. …
- Complete the Registration. …
- UpToDate® is also available via the phone app (iOS | Android) using the same credentials.
How do I register for free on UpToDate?
Step 1: Get an UpToDate Account
- Visit any computer inside the Northern Health network (e.g. at work) or use your VPN connection.
- Go to UpToDate.com.
- Select “Register” in the top right corner.
- Fill out the registration form (make note of your username and password!)
How do I log into UpToDate?
On the UpToDate home page, www.uptodate.com/home, click the Log In link at the top of the page. In the Log In box on the next page: Enter your user name and password. If you want your user name to be filled in automatically when you log in from this same computer in the future, select the Remember me option.
Is UpToDate free now?
Full access to the service requires a subscription, which costs US$559 a year as of 2021 for a physician in the United States (lower cost for longer term subscription). Through the Norwegian Electronic Health Library, people in Norway have free access to BMJ Best Practice, UpToDate and drug database Micromedex.
How do I get up to date on my phone?
You can log in to UpToDate online using your mobile device’s browser by going to the login page at http://www.uptodate.com . In addition, you may earn CME/CE/CPD credit through your use of UpToDate on your mobile device.
Is UpToDate worth the money?
Overall: UptoDate is overall any amazing resource for evidence based medicine for nursing, medical students and physicians. It is a place where everyone looks when they need quick information about the most recent guidelines to guide clinical management. … Pros: This is my best app in the medical practice.
How do I reverify UpToDate?
In order to maintain uninterrupted access to UpToDate Anywhere, you must re-verify your affiliation with your organization once every 90 days. To re-verify, log in to UpToDate with your user name and password by going to www.uptodate.com from any computer connected to your hospital or organization’s network.
How do I verify my affiliation on UpToDate?
To re-verify your affiliation with the institution, log in with your user name and password once every 90 days: From within your institution’s network navigate to www.UpToDate.com and click the log in link at the top right. Then, enter your user name and password.
How do I find my UpToDate username and password?
I forgot my user name or password. What do I do?
- Go to www.uptodate.com .
- Click the Log In link at the top of the home page.
- In the Log In box on the next page, click the Forgot Username or Password? link.
- Enter your email address into the form, then click Send Request.
How much is UpToDate cost?
Quoted savings are based on one-year new subscription price of $499. For system requirements, go to www.uptodate.com/requirements.