What is my vend code on my smart meter?
In the event that your top-up fails you will need to manually enter the 20, 40 or 60 digit code that will appear on your PayPoint receipt and is issued with all methods of payment. This code is called a ‘Vend Code’. Simply press the Main Menu button on the Home Screen and select ‘Vend Codes’.
How do I enter a vend code on IHD?
Using your meter keypad to add credit manually
To start, press the blue ‘A’ key. ‘VEND MODE’ will appear on your screen. Type in your 20-digit code. Once you’ve started, the blue ‘A’ key turns into a delete button (magic), so if you get anything wrong, just press it to go back and delete one number at a time.
Why is my smart meter not topping up?
Why isn’t my top up showing on my meter or IHD? It’s normal for smart meters to lose signal from time to time, just like mobile phones. This means it might take longer than usual for your top-up to show up as energy credit.
How do I top up my prepaid electricity meter?
How do I top up for the first time?
- Put your key or card into the meter for at least a minute to activate it.
- Top up your key or card at a convenient Payzone or Post Office.
- Put the key or card into your meter. Electricity credit will transfer automatically.
How do you put an electric meter in?
- Connect the Line Hot Wires. When the utility company connects the meter, the technician will bring the service wires down from an overhead mast or into the meter box through an underground feed. …
- Connect the Load Hot Wires. …
- Connect the Ground Wire. …
- Connect the Neutral Wires.
How do I top up my electric meter Brunei DST?
SMS your 11-digit meter number followed by “*” or “#” and the 16-digit ‘Recharge Code Number’ to 8742200. You will receive an SMS with the 20-digit Token Code. You may now enter the 20-digit Token Code to top up your prepaid meter. In case of difficulties, please call (673) 2393357 / 58.
What does KB lock mean?
Kblock. This means that your Powercode number has been rejected at least five times in a row. Wait until the message clears, and then re-enter your Powercode number.
How do you pair a smart meter?
It usually takes about three hours. Press and hold the power button on the back of your smart meter display to turn it on. To turn it off, press and hold the same button for five seconds. Each time you turn the smart meter display on, it will show ‘Welcome to IHD2’ then ‘Attempting to pair’.
How do I put emergency electric on my smart meter?
Using Emergency Credit on my smart energy monitor
- Go to the home screen on your smart energy monitor.
- Press Menu.
- Choose the fuel you want emergency credit for and press Select.
- Scroll to Emergency and press Select.
- Press the Accept button.
- The screen will then show Accepted.
How do I enter my EON smart meter code?
From the home screen press the ‘A’ button 3 times, then press ‘B’ when prompted to “Add Credit”. You can then enter the code. Pressing button ‘A’ will advance the number by 1. When on the correct number press ‘B’ to move to the next digit repeat for all 20 digits.
How do I get a new smart meter display?
Just contact your energy supplier and they will provide one. If you’ve had your smart meter for longer than 12 months, ask your supplier. You may be required to pay for it. My in-home display has been off for some time.
How do you take a meter reading from a smart meter?
To get a reading from these smart meters:
- Press 9 on the keypad.
- A series of letters will appear: IMP KWH.
- Then you’ll see 8 digits (e.g. 0012565.3) followed by kWh at the bottom right of the screen.
- This is your read, so in this case your reading would be 12565.