What are the 5 stages of warm up?
Check out the stages below:
- Tissue Prep. This is self myofascial release using a HCM Mobility Ball. …
- Raise. The main objective of a warm up is to raise the body’s core temperature, as this increases muscle temperature and reduces injury risk. …
- Mobilise. …
- Activation/Correctives/Rehab. …
What are the 4 stages of a warm up in dance?
According to the International Association of Dance Medicine and Science, a smart warmup has four parts: “a gentle pulse-raising section, a joint mobilization section, a muscle lengthening section and a strength/balance building section.”
What are the 3 phases of a warm-up GCSE PE?
Warming up should include:
- gradual pulse-raising activity.
- skill based practices/familiarisation.
- mental preparation.
- increase amount of oxygen to the working muscles.
What are the 2 types of warm-up?
There are two types of warm ups, a general warm up and a sport specific warm up. What you do to warm up is dependent upon the physical demands of your activity and your sport.
What are the 5 types of jumps and their definitions?
Temps Levé = a hop from one foot to the same foot. Jeté = any jump or leap from one foot to the other. Assemblé = a jump from one foot landing simultaneously on two feet. Sissonne = a jump from two feet, landing on one foot.
What does a warm-up consist of GCSE PE?
A warm up consists of a whole body exercise before physical activity to raise heart rate and body temperature, stretching to prepare muscles, ligaments and joints and practicing skills and techniques to be used in an activity.