Can you track a UPS package with just an address?
UPS will associate any packages using your address to your account so that you can track them.
Can I track UPS package without tracking number?
Track by Reference
When creating a shipment, you can assign a reference like a purchase order number or customer number (up to 35 characters) to help track shipments without entering tracking numbers.
Can you track a package by name?
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of courier companies that would have you locate your shipment with a name. You may also have all the additional details regarding the shipment but unfortunately, you cannot track a parcel with your name.
How do I get a detailed UPS package?
How to track a UPS order using UPS My Choice
- Go to the UPS website.
- Click the “UPS My Choice” tab, then click “Track and Manage Home Deliveries.” …
- Sign up for UPS My Choice or log in to your account.
- In the “My Delivery Planner” section, select the tracking number of a shipment to view tracking details.
How do you find out if you have a package coming?
Go to informeddelivery.usps.com. Select “Sign Up For Free.” Enter your address to determine if it is eligible for Informed Delivery.
Can you call ups about a package?
Call customer service toll-free at 1-800-742-5877. Representatives are available around the clock, seven days a week to answer your questions.
What do I do if UPS lost my package?
UPS lost packages:
- Call 1 (800) 742-5877 – speak with customer service for a tracking update.
- Ask neighbors if they received the package.
- Wait 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time to file a claim.
- Start a claim with UPS here. . .
What do I do if I lost my tracking number?
If you, the sender, misplaced or forgot the tracking number, we suggest using these resources to find that number.
- Your mailing receipt.
- Your online label record, if you purchased postage online (through Click-N-Ship®, eBay, or other service)
- Your sales receipt.
Do all packages have tracking numbers?
The answer is yes, all U.S. parcel carrier packages have tracking numbers. A tracking number is typically assigned to a package by the company transporting it. With the exception of USPS mail, all major U.S. parcel carriers provide a tracking number for any item they deliver.