How do I unblock Pop-ups on Chrome?
In the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, click Chrome and select Preferences… in the drop-down.
- Click “Preferences.” …
- Go to the “Privacy and security” section. …
- Go to “Site Settings.” …
- Click “Pop-ups and redirects.” …
- Click the switch at the top to allow pop-ups. …
- Click the icon of three horizontal dots.
How do I disable pop-up blocker on my browser?
Click the Open menu button (three bars) in the upper-right corner. Click Options or Preferences. Select Privacy & Security on the left. Uncheck Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker.
How do I disable Google Chrome pop-up blocker?
Google Chrome – Windows
Select Settings. Click the Show advanced settings… at the bottom. Under Privacy, click the Content Settings button. To disable the pop-up blocker check the Allow all sites to show pop-ups box.
How do I enable Pop-ups on Google?
How to Allow Pop-ups on Android
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen. …
- Then select Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Site Settings.
- Then tap Pop-ups and redirects.
- Finally, turn the toggle for Pop-ups and redirects off.
How do you allow Pop-ups on a Macbook?
How to allow pop-ups in Safari on Mac
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari on the top left. In the drop down menu, choose Preferences. You can also press command + comma (⌘ + ,) on your keyboard.
- On the toolbar up top, click on the Websites tab. On the left side, click on Pop-up Windows.
How do I allow Pop-ups on Mac Chrome?
In Chrome, go to Tools (the icon of three dots) and select Settings. Under the Privacy and Security header, click Site Settings. Locate the Content header and click Pop-ups and redirects. Within Pop-ups and redirects, you can enable or disable the pop-up blocker by clicking the radio button.
How do I unblock Pop-ups?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More > Settings. Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects. Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
How do I turn off Pop-ups?
Google Chrome: How do I turn off the pop-up blocker? (Android)
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More.
- Settings and then Site settings and then Pop-ups.
- Turn pop-ups on or off by tapping the slider.
Where is the pop-up blocker on Google Chrome?
Open Chrome. Tap the three vertical dot menu button in the top-right corner. Choose Settings > Site settings > Pop-ups. Turn on the toggle to allow pop-ups, or turn it off to block pop-ups.
How do you get to Google Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.