How do I unblock pop-ups in Safari?
From the Safari menu, choose Preferences… and click the Security tab. Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups. To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on Mac Safari?
Select “Safari” > “Preferences“. Click on “Security” at the top of the window. Check the box “Block pop-up windows” to enable this feature. Uncheck it to disable it.
How do you remove pop-up blockers on a Mac?
SAFARI (MAC) From the Safari menu, select Preferences. Click Websites at the top of the window. Select Pop-up Windows. To disable the pop-up blocker, select Allow next to When visiting other websites.
How do I disable a pop-up blocker?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
How do I turn on pop-up blocker on Safari Mac?
Allow or block pop-ups on one website
Go to the website. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites. Click Pop-up Windows on the left. If you don’t see Pop-up Windows, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the list.
Where is the pop-up blocker in Safari?
Open Safari. Under the Safari drop-down menu, click Preferences. Select the Security icon at the top and check the box for Block pop-up windows.
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on Mac 2021?
Disable a pop-up blocker within Safari settings.
- Open Safari.
- In the top left of the window, click Safari.
- Click Preferences in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Security tab found on the top row.
- Under Web content, uncheck Block pop-up windows.
How do I open Safari preferences on Macbook Pro?
In the Safari app on your Mac, use General preferences to choose the page that appears when you open a new window or tab, to choose how to handle downloads, and more. To change these preferences, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.
How do I allow pop ups on Safari iPad?
How to allow pop-ups in Safari on iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Related: How to increase privacy in Safari on iPhone and iPad.
- 1) Open Safari and click Safari > Preferences from the menu bar.
- 2) Select the Websites tab.
- 3) On the left, scroll down to and pick Pop-Up Windows.