Can I top up a mobile phone for someone else?
Most major network providers will allow you to top-up someone else’s phone online via their website. You’ll need the mobile phone number and a credit or debit card to complete the payment. You can also top-up someone else’s phone if they give you their E-top up card.
How do you give someone phone credit?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
How do I top up someone elses phone on O2?
Go to any O2 shop or anywhere you see the green top-up logo and ask for an O2 top-up. You can pay by cash or card. Then call 4444 free from your mobile, or 08456 062 277 from a landline, enter the number on your receipt and follow the instructions.
Can you top up a mobile phone online?
On Mobiletopup.co.uk, you can get your mobile top-up online in a few simple steps: Start by selecting your UK mobile provider and the amount of call credit or mobile data you’d like to purchase. Enter your email address and select a payment method. You can choose from PayPal, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa.
How do I put money on a pay as you go phone?
Visit any Carphone Warehouse store and use the swipe card you got when you bought your phone. Top up at participating cash-machines, supermarkets, post offices and corner shops. Call your network on the number below from the phone you want to top up. Or click on their logo to top up on their website.
How do I top up my T Mobile pay as you go phone?
You can refill your prepaid account on the phone by calling the T-Mobile Refill Center. Just dial *ADD or click to call 1-877-720-5195.
How do I top up someone else’s Digicel phone?
In this article
- Dial *125# send.
- Dial *125*1876number#send. You can add the credit to your number or a friend or family member.
- Dial *125*Voucher Number#send.
- You will receive a message advising that the recharge is in progress.
How do I top up another number?
How to Send Top Up to More Than One Phone Number
- Log in to your top up account.
- Select the country where your loved one or business associate is located.
- Enter the phone number you want to top up.
- Verify the mobile service carrier.
- Choose the top up transaction amount.
How do I top up my 3 pay as you go?
Top-up over the phone
Just dial 444 free from your Three phone, or 07782 333444 if you’re using another phone, and follow the instructions. You can pay with a card, or if you have a voucher, just plug in your details.
How do I top up O2 without a phone?
- Calling the O2 Top-Up line. If you’re in a direct dial country, you can call the O2 Top-Up line for free by: Calling 4444. Using Hotkey 3 on your Pay As You Go mobile. …
- E-Top Up cards. If you have an E-Top Up card, simply: Call 248 free from your mobile. Enter the 19-digit number on the back of the card. …
- Auto Top-Up.
How do I top up with a voucher?
To top-up by voucher, select Top-up with a voucher and enter the 16-digit number printed across the receipt. Once you’ve entered the voucher code, your account will be topped up. To top-up by credit or debit card, you’ll need to register a credit or debit card first.
Can I buy O2 data for someone else?
The primary O2 account holder can share their data with up to nine devices on eligible secondary sharer tariffs, joined under the primary account. … You can do this in My O2, or by speaking to us in store or on the phone. To buy a phone or tablets on sharer plans,call us on 0330 8800 908 or visit your nearest O2 store.