How do I turn off pop-up blockers on my Mac Safari?
Here’s how to turn off the pop-up blocker on Mac:
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab. Next to “Web content,” uncheck the Block pop-up windows option.
How do I disable popup blockers on a Mac?
How to Disable Pop-Up Blocker: Safari (Mac)
- Select Safari > Preferences, then select Websites.
- Select Pop-up Windows.
- Use the When visiting other websites drop-down menu and select Allow to disable the pop-up blocker.
Where is pop-up blocker on Mac Safari?
Open Safari. Under the Safari drop-down menu, click Preferences. Select the Security icon at the top and check the box for Block pop-up windows.
How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac Safari?
Allow or block pop-ups on all websites
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites. Click Pop-up Windows on the left. If you don’t see Pop-up Windows, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the list.
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on Mac 2021?
Disable a pop-up blocker within Safari settings.
- Open Safari.
- In the top left of the window, click Safari.
- Click Preferences in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Security tab found on the top row.
- Under Web content, uncheck Block pop-up windows.
How do I unblock pop ups in Safari?
Click on the Websites tab at the top of the Preferences window. From the left side-bar, click on Pop-up Windows. Finally, click the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner of the window and select Allow. This will cause Safari to allow all pop-ups.
How do I turn my pop-up blocker off?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
How do I disable popup blockers?
Take the following steps to disable pop-up blockers:
- Click Tools or the gear icon.
- Click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK.
How do I change browser settings in Safari?
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites. On the left, click the setting you want to customize—for example, Camera. Do any of the following: Choose settings for a website in the list: Select the website on the right, then choose the option you want for it.
How do I allow pop ups on my Mac 2021?
Launch Safari, click the Safari menu at the top, and select Preferences. Go to the Websites tab. Select Pop-up Windows on the left and choose Allow from the dropdown menu on the right.
How do I open Safari preferences on Macbook Pro?
In the Safari app on your Mac, use General preferences to choose the page that appears when you open a new window or tab, to choose how to handle downloads, and more. To change these preferences, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.