Can UPS pickup without label?
If you don’t have access to a printer to print a shipping label, UPS is your best option. The carrier lets you schedule a pickup without labels and the driver will bring you shipping documents. … Once you decide if you’ll print a label or not, enter your pickup information and address.
Does UPS pickup bring label?
Just call 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule a pickup. Our driver will even bring you a label! If you have questions about UPS On-Call Pickup, please visit our FAQs.
Will UPS pick up package at my house?
You can have your shipment picked up from your home or office by scheduling your pickup online at ups.com or by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS® (1-800-742-5877). UPS will pick up all packages with a single pickup request; you will not be charged pickup fees per package.
How do I ship a prepaid label with UPS?
UPS prepaid shipping labels
- Before creating your prepaid shipping label, add your customer’s address as a sender and your address as a recipient. …
- Choose My Box as your packaging.
- Select the desired class.*
- Select UPS Print Return Label.**
- Enter a description of the merchandise.
Can you email a UPS shipping label?
You can send a label to your customer for a nominal fee. Select the Label Delivery Method you want to use from the drop-down menu. You have the option of billing yourself, the recipient, or a third party. Electronic Label: UPS sends a label by e-mail to your recipient.
Where can I print a shipping label?
You can print your shipping label at your local library, an office supply store or anywhere that offers printing services.
How do you ship things from home?
How to ship a package from home in five easy steps?
- Step 1: Gather your supplies and info. …
- Step 2: Pick a box, almost any box. …
- Step 3: Purchase and print your shipping label. …
- Step 4: Place your label on the package. …
- Step 5: Schedule a pickup.