How do I escalate a complaint to UPS?
UPS complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®)
- Email Customer Services on email@example.com.
- Tweet UPS Customer Care.
- Tweet UPS.
- Follow UPS.
- Watch UPS.
- Follow UPS.
How do I complain about UPS manager?
Complaining to Customer Care
Your first stop when filing a complaint to UPS is to call Customer Care (1-800-742-5877). Strengthen your message by also sending an email to their Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How do I get in touch with the CEO of UPS?
Chief Executive Officer
- (Direct) +1 770 ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅❅ (Direct)
- (HQ) (404) 828-6000. (HQ)
- (HQ) 55 Glenlake Pkwy NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30328, United States. (HQ)
How do I contact UPS administrator?
If you have questions about your Corporate Administrator request or if you haven’t received your Personal Identification Number (PIN) letter, please call Customer Service toll free at 1-800-247-9035, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. EST.
How do I contact UPS to complain?
Call customer service toll-free at 1-800-742-5877. Representatives are available around the clock, seven days a week to answer your questions. You can also submit your inquiry through our online contact form.
How do I contact UPS customer service?
For assistance with installing, upgrading, or using UPS technology, please contact UPS at 0800-770-9035.
How do I file a complaint with USPS?
File a Complaint with the U.S. Postal Service
- Use the USPS website’s Email Us form. …
- Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or TTY: 1-800-877-8339.
- Speak to the station manager (postmaster) at a local post office.
- Contact the district the postal consumer and industry affairs office that handles questions for your district.
How do I get a human at UPS?
If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in UPS customer service you need to dial 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®). To speak with a live agent, you need to say “Agent” or press 0, then say “Shipping information” or press 3, for example.