How do you end a phone call on iPhone?
So here’s the solution: To hang up, press the Sleep button (the off switch on the side or top of the iPhone). That hangs up on the call. Alternatively, you can tap the person’s name and number at the top to make the red Hang Up button appear—and then tap it. Now you’re no longer baffled—as much.
How do you end a call on Android?
The traditional way to end a call on your Android smartphone is to press a button on the screen. Typically this is a perfectly acceptable way to complete that action, and it’s likely that a significant majority of people that use smartphones would ever consider an alternate method for ending a call.
How to enable the Power button ends call feature
- To access the Accessibility features on your Android device open the Settings app .
- In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list.
- Now scroll down to the Interaction controls and switch on the Power button ends call control.
Power button ends call
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility.
- Turn on Power button ends call.
How to enable the power button ends call feature in Android 7…
- Open the ‘Accessibility Settings’: Settings > Accessibility. …
- Scroll down and tap the toggle switch next to ‘Power button ends call’ to enable this feature. …
- With this setting enabled you can now end calls by pressing your phone’s power button.
How do you end a call?
To end the call politely, try one of these closing statements:
- “My apologies once again for any inconvenience. Thank you for your call.”
- “I’m happy we could make this right for you. Have a wonderful day.”
- “Thank you for calling. We appreciate your business.”
How do you hang up a call on iPhone without answering?
How to silence iPhone calls without sending directly to voicemail
- Press the volume up or volume down button once.
- Alternately, you can press the Side button (or Sleep/Wake button) once.
- After you silence a call it will continue to ring (silently) and you can answer if you change your mind.
Why can’t I end a call on my iPhone?
To fix an iPhone that won’t end a call, you should first try to reset your phone. You can also try installing iOS updates to get bug fixes installed, which could cause the problem. If both didn’t fix the issue, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings to set it back to default.