How do I stop my screen from turning on when I get notifications?
You can disable this by tapping your profile icon > gear icon > Notifications > uncheck “Wake Screen” from within the app.
Why does my screen light up when I get a notification?
It looks like you may have to enable Do Not Disturb within the Notifications settings. From there you can turn on Do Not Disturb for specific times, and only allow certain apps or no apps. You will still see your Message alerts on your AOD, which is what you wanted.
How do I stop my iPhone screen from lighting up?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap on “Display and Brightness.”
- Raise to Wake is the middle item in the menu. If it’s on, the button next to it will be light green. Raise to Wake is off by default on most iPhones. Ryan Ariano/Business Insider.
- To turn it off, tap on the toggle so it’s not green anymore.
How do I stop my screen from lighting up?
To keep your phone’s lock screen from lighting up when notifications come in, tap Settings > Display, then toggle off the Ambient Display setting.
Why does my phone keep lighting up?
The first thing you’ll want to do is jump into your device’s Settings menu. … A little way down this menu, you’ll see a toggle for “Ambient Display.” Tap the slider to disable it. That will disable Ambient Display itself, which will prevent the display from waking every time you get a notifications.
How do you make your phone turn on when you get a notification?
Turn App Notifications On / Off – Android
- From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: …
- Tap an app. …
- Tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘App notifications’.
- Do one of the following: …
- When turned on, tap any of the available options or switches next to them to turn on or off:
Why does my iPhone screen light up randomly?
After updating your iPhone to iOS 10, you may have noticed that your screen will wake up whenever you pick up the device to look at it, or even when it’s just in your pocket or dangling in your hand. This is because of a new “feature” called Raise to Wake.