How do I make a complaint to UPS?
Complaining to Customer Care
Your first stop when filing a complaint to UPS is to call Customer Care (1-800-742-5877). Strengthen your message by also sending an email to their Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How do I report a UPS package not delivered?
UPS lost packages:
- Call 1 (800) 742-5877 – speak with customer service for a tracking update.
- Ask neighbors if they received the package.
- Wait 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time to file a claim.
- Start a claim with UPS here. . .
What is the email address for UPS?
E-mail your UPS tracking numbers to email@example.com. For Customers Outside of the United States: The e-mail address for your UPS tracking numbers is determined by the country or territory selected when you log in to www.ups.com.
How do I contact UPS customer service?
For assistance with installing, upgrading, or using UPS technology, please contact UPS at 0800-770-9035.
How do I file a complaint with USPS?
File a Complaint with the U.S. Postal Service
- Use the USPS website’s Email Us form. …
- Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or TTY: 1-800-877-8339.
- Speak to the station manager (postmaster) at a local post office.
- Contact the district the postal consumer and industry affairs office that handles questions for your district.
What happens if my parcel is not delivered?
If your item wasn’t delivered to the location you agreed, it’s the seller’s legal responsibility to sort out the issue. You can ask them to redeliver your item. You can ask for a full refund if: … no delivery date was agreed and a second chance to deliver was not successful.
How do I get a refund from item not received?
Options for Buyers with Non-Delivered or Late Goods
- Contact the seller to ask them to redeliver the item. This should be done if the item was never delivered or did not arrive within the expected time.
- Ask the seller for a refund and cancel the order.
- Report the seller to Trading Standards.
What if my package says delivered but I never got it?
Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. … If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim.
Does UPS have customer service?
For assistance with installing, upgrading, or using UPS technology, please contact UPS at 1-888-877-8324.
How do I send a message on UPS?
From the Tracking Detail page, add SMS notifications by selecting Send Updates. When selecting the type of notification, select SMS Text and enter your mobile number to opt in. After confirming your request from your mobile phone, UPS will begin to send you SMS text messages with your tracking status for this shipment.