How do I make my iPhone Automation when charging?
1. Launch Shortcuts and tap Automation at the bottom and then tap Create Personal Automation. 2. Scroll to the bottom and then tap Charger.
Can you schedule iPhone charging?
With iOS 13 and later, your iPhone learns from your daily charging habits to improve the lifespan of your battery. … When the feature is enabled, your iPhone will delay charging past 80% in certain situations.
How do you make your iPhone make a noise when you plug it in?
Applying Your New Sound
- Open the Shortcuts app on iOS 14 or later.
- Go to the Automations tab.
- Select Create Personal Automation.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Charger option.
- Select “Is Connected” or “Is Disconnected” to set the tone for when your phone is charging or removed from the charger.
How do you set Automation on iPhone?
Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac and go to the Automation tab. Tap or click the automation. Turn Enable This Automation on or off.
How do you set up Automation on iOS 14?
In iOS 14, open the app, tap the Automation tab at the bottom and tap Create Personal Automation. You can also set up automations that work for everyone in your home.
How do I turn off automation on my iPhone?
Deleting an Automation
Just open the Shortcuts app and go to the ‘Automation’ tab from the navigation bar at the bottom. Then, go to the automation you want to delete and swipe left on it. The ‘Delete’ button will appear at the right corner. Tap on it to delete the automation.
How do I change the scheduled charging on my iPhone?
The algorithm aims to ensure that your iPhone is still fully charged when unplugged. Optimized Battery Charging is on by default when you set up your iPhone or after updating to iOS 13 or later. To turn off the feature, go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimized Battery Charging.
How do I schedule my iPhone to stop charging?
How to Turn Off Optimized Battery Charging on iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Battery.
- Select Battery Health.
- Tap the Optimized Battery Charging toggle to turn it off. …
- Select Turn Off Until Tomorrow or Turn Off, whichever you prefer. …
- Once you make a selection, your changes will save automatically.
Should I stop charging at 80?
Android phone manufacturers, including Samsung, say the same. “Do not leave your phone connected to the charger for long periods of time or overnight.” Huawei says, “Keeping your battery level as close to the middle (30% to 70%) as possible can effectively prolong the battery life.”