How do I top up my PayPal balance?
How to add money to your PayPal account
- Log into your PayPal account and click “Transfer Money” under your balance on the home page. …
- On the next page, click “Add money to your balance.” …
- Enter the amount of cash you wish to transfer from your bank, then hit “Add.”
How do I add money to PayPal app?
How to add money using the PayPal app
- Open the app and tap PayPal balance.
- Select Add money.
- Confirm how much you want to top up, and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the transaction.
Where can I reload PayPal?
Select a retailer near you including 7-Eleven, CVS Pharmacy and Rite Aid. Barcodes on smartphones can only be used once and expire within 1 hour of being created. Give the cashier your barcode and your cash (plus service fee up to $3.95) and they’ll complete the transaction.
How can I add money to my PayPal account for free?
How to add cash with the app
- Go to the wallet and tap Add cash at stores.
- Choose a store, get a barcode, and show it at checkout.
- Money will be added to your balance, usually within minutes.
How do I pay money into someone else’s PayPal account?
To get started, log in to your PayPal account and enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. Select the amount of money and type of currency you want to send. If you use your PayPal account balance or linked bank account to make the payment there’s no fee to use the service.
How do I send money to myself on PayPal?
Regrettably, you wouldn’t be able to transfer funds from your PayPal Credit account to yourself. At this time, you may send funds to another recipient’s email address. The transaction will appear on your monthly PayPal Credit statement.
How long does it take to add money on PayPal?
How long does it take to add funds to your PayPal account? Depending on your bank, it can take between 3 – 5 working days to add money to your PayPal account.
How can I get money from PayPal without a bank account?
What to Know
- Open the PayPal app and tap More > Add cash at store to get instructions for adding funds.
- You’ll receive an email confirming funds have been added when the process is complete.
- When you add money to PayPal with cash, it comes with a fee.
How do I add money to my PayPal account with 7 11?
All you really need to do is: take your on hand cash then bring it to 7-Eleven branch; use the PayPal app on Android or iOS to generate a barcode, which you then hand over to the designated cashier for scanning. After they scan it, you then give them your money, and the money finds it way to your PayPal account.