How do I turn off the pop-up blocker on my iPhone?
This document explains how to enable and disable the pop-up blocker on your iOS device.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker.
How do I allow pop-ups for a specific site on my iPhone?
Allow pop-ups for a specific site
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- At the bottom, under “Pop-ups blocked,” tap Always show.
How do I disable popup blockers?
Take the following steps to disable pop-up blockers:
- Click Tools or the gear icon.
- Click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK.
Where do you find the pop-up blocker setting?
Change your default pop-ups & redirects settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.
How do you unblock pop-ups?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More > Settings. Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects. Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
How do you unblock pop-ups on Mac?
How to allow pop-ups on Mac in a Safari browser
- Launch Safari, click “Safari” in the menu at the top and find “Preferences.” Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- In “Websites,” find “Pop-up Windows.” …
- In the drop-down menu, select “Allow.” …
- Under “Currently Open Websites” find which one you’d like to allow pop-ups for.
Is there a pop-up blocker on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Safari and turn on Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning. … The Websites tab includes options to block some or all pop-up windows, and you can turn on fraudulent site warnings in the Security tab.