What items Cannot be shipped by UPS?
UPS Restricted Items
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Non-domesticated animal products, non-domesticated.
- Articles of high/unusual value.
- Biological substances, Category B and exempt human or animal specimens.
- Dangerous goods.
- Electronic cigarettes.
- Firearms and weapons (including inert and replica explosive weapons)
Can you send Lysol through ups?
There is good news to start. Small quantities of these potentially flammable hand sanitizers and alcohol wipes are permitted in domestic mail via surface transportation. … Customers can only ship up to 1 pint of liquid per package using surface transportation.
Can you ship aerosol cans FedEx?
Aerosols are classified as Dangerous Goods UN1950, Hazard Class 2 (with subdivisions) therefore must be packaged in accordance with IATA regulations.
Can you mail aerosol hairspray?
Hairspray and other aerosols that are consumer commodities can be shipped by surface mail as long as they are packaged properly. Liquids must be properly sealed in a waterproof container. Packages containing liquid should have arrows indicating which direction is upright.
Can hand sanitizer be mailed?
To ship hand sanitizers including wipes, you must use USPS Retail Ground, Parcel Select, or Parcel Select Lightweight. … Most hand sanitizers, including wipes, contain alcohol and are flammable in nature and are therefore handled and shipped as hazardous matter (HAZMAT) in the U.S. Mail.
What happens if I ship prohibited items?
If an item is restricted, it means that it can be shipped — but your shipment must meet USPS requirements, in addition to all federal, state and local laws that apply to the restricted item before its deemed acceptable for USPS shipping.
What items Cannot be shipped by FedEx?
FedEx Prohibited Items
- All commodities valued over US$20,000 without approval.
- One-of-a-kind/irreplaceable articles such as artwork valued over US$500,000 each.
- Flammables with a flash point of 140 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
- Auto parts with fluids in them.
- Fine art.
- Fine jewelry.
- Pornography/obscene material.
Is bleach considered hazmat for shipping?
Examples of Class 5 HAZMAT products include ammonium nitrate fertilizers, bleach, hydrogen peroxide, chlorine, and sodium nitrate.
How do you ship aerosols abroad?
Packing your shipment safely
- Use combination packaging. Keep sprays and aerosols in secure rows with inner packaging before placing them in robust outer packaging.
- Don’t ship without a lid. Ensure that each item has a cap or some form of protection against accidental leakage.
- Fill any empty spaces.
How do I ship a limited quantity Hazmat?
Even for limited quantities of hazmat, packages still must:
- Meet select general packaging requirements at IMDG 4.1. 1.1-4.1. 1.8;
- Be “combination” packaging;
- Not exceed a gross weight of 30 kg; and.
- Conform to the quantity limits specified in Column 7a of the IMDG Code 3.2 Dangerous Goods List.
Can I ship primers UPS?
Ammunition will be transported only when packaged and labeled in compliance with 49 C.F.R. § 172 (Hazardous Materials), and must be shipped in accordance with the UPS Guide for Shipping Ground and Air Hazardous Materials. … Ammunition with inert projectiles or blank ammunition.