How do I top up my 3 pay as you go?
Top-up over the phone
Just dial 444 free from your Three phone, or 07782 333444 if you’re using another phone, and follow the instructions. You can pay with a card, or if you have a voucher, just plug in your details.
How can I top up someone elses phone?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account.
How do I buy add ons on Three?
The Three Prepay Data Add ons are available to any Three Prepay voice customer who texts ‘5NET’ to 50272 for the 500MB Add on or ’10NET’ to 50272 for the 1GB Add on. To activate your Three Prepay Data Add on your Three Prepay service you need to switch your phone off and back on.
How can I top up someone elses phone on 3?
Anyone can top up a Three customer online, simply visit our Instant Top Up page.
- Enter and confirm the phone number you want to top up (ensure you have the right number).
- Choose the top up amount, and follow the instructions.
Can you top up a mobile phone online?
On Mobiletopup.co.uk, you can get your mobile top-up online in a few simple steps: Start by selecting your UK mobile provider and the amount of call credit or mobile data you’d like to purchase. Enter your email address and select a payment method. You can choose from PayPal, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa.
Can I top up someone else’s phone virgin?
How can I top up someone else’s phone? … The easiest way to top up Virgin Mobile phones belonging to friends or family is by purchasing a Virgin Mobile top up voucher. They can redeem the voucher themselves by using their phone to text the voucher’s unique PIN to 789111 or by calling us on 789.
Can I top up someone else’s phone Vodafone?
Top up automatically
It’s simple to set up an automatic top up. You can even use it to stay topped up while you’re abroad, or to top up someone else’s phone. Just download the My Vodafone app and choose Top up from the main menu and select Auto Top up.
How do I get my number up on 3?
For Pay As You Go: log into My3, select Top-up, and you’ll be able to see your number.
- From the Home screen, open Settings.
- Scroll down and select About phone or About device. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, go to step 3.
- Select Status or Phone identity.
How do I activate my 3 bundle?
Activating your SIM.
- Insert your SIM into your phone and switch it on. …
- We’ll text you to let you know we’ve started activating your SIM. …
- We’ll send you a second text telling you to turn your phone off and on again.
- Your SIM will be activated when you restart your phone.