Why won’t my iPhone notify me when I get an email?
Turn On Email Notifications for the Mail App
Go to Settings > Notifications. Scroll down and tap Mail. Tap the email address you want to receive notifications for. Turn on Allow Notifications at the top of the screen, then turn on the alerts you want to receive: Lock Screen, Notification Center, or Banners.
How do I get email notifications immediately on my iPhone?
In order for you to receive new email alerts when a new email arrives in your inbox, you must also navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Fetch New Data -> Push -> ON. If your email accounts support the feature, new emails will be pushed to your iPhone immediately and an alert will sound.
How do I make my emails pop up on my iPhone?
How to get email notifications on an iPhone for a specific email account
- Click on the “Settings” application.
- Scroll down to your settings and tap on “Mail” then “Notifications.”
- Once you are on the new page settings, choose the email account(s) you want to activate notifications on.
How do I make my email notifications pop up?
First, turn on notifications & choose your settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications. …
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
Why is my email notification sound not working?
Make sure the Notifications are set to Normal. Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. … Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal.
How do I get sound when I receive an email?
Turn on or off the new mail sound
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- On the Mail tab, under Message arrival, select or clear the Play a sound check box.
Why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
How do I get email alerts on my iPad?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap “Notifications”
- Scroll down and tap on “Email”
- Ensure that you have “Allow Notifications” enabled.
- Go back to the home screen of your Settings app.
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Background App Refresh”
- Ensure that it is enabled for “Email”