What is the correct reply to whats up?
“What’s up” means “What’s happening.” I usually just reply “nothing.” because nothing is happening to me. But, there are alternatives, such as the usual reply to a greeting: Not much. Nothing.
How do you respond to a guy who says what’s up?
The simplest response if you don’t have information you want to share immediately with the asker is probably just to say something like “not much”, “not too much”, or “hey (man/dude)”.
What does Whatsup mean?
What’s up is an informal greeting (“Hey, buddy, what’s up?”), idiomatic phrase, or an inquiry about a current or recent state of affairs (“You seem sad.
How are you doing flirty reply?
Ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks via SMS.
- 01“I’m just here thinking about you.” …
- 02“Not you, unfortunately.” …
- 03 “Watching [insert TV show/movie]. …
- 04“Trying to figure out when you’re finally going to ask me out.” …
- 05 “Just playing with [insert pet name and picture].
How do you respond to a text up?
10 Clever Ways to Respond to a “U Up?” Text
- “U really doing this?”
- “No. …
- “I’m sorry, your booty call cannot be completed as dialed.”
- “Oh, I stay up all night every night, writing our names and drawing hearts around them in my notebook. …
- “Sorry, I canceled my Netflix and Chill account.”
When a guys says whats up?
“What’s up” can be an informal greeting as well as a way to ask what is going on, that is, what is happening, or what has been happening. It might itself be a reply to a request of some sort. For example, someone might call you on the phone and ask you to come and see them.
Is whats up rude?
“Sure – what’s up?” – seems like a polite enough way to ask what the problem is, although certainly very informal. But as a response to someone asking you to fill out a questionnaire, it doesn’t seem to make much sense. It seems like your response just needed to be yes or no at this point.