How do I unblock pop-ups on Chrome?
In the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, click Chrome and select Preferences… in the drop-down.
- Click “Preferences.” …
- Go to the “Privacy and security” section. …
- Go to “Site Settings.” …
- Click “Pop-ups and redirects.” …
- Click the switch at the top to allow pop-ups. …
- Click the icon of three horizontal dots.
Where is the pop-up blocker in Google Chrome?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More. Settings and then Site settings and then Pop-ups. Turn pop-ups on or off by tapping the slider.
How do I disable the pop-up blocker on my Google Toolbar?
Block or see pop-ups
- On your Toolbar, click Options .
- Click Tools. To block pop-ups, check the box next to “Pop-up blocker.” To see pop-ups, uncheck the box next to “Pop-up blocker.”
- Click Save.
Where is the pop up blocker?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More > Settings. Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects. Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
How do I turn off my pop up blocker on my laptop?
To Allow pop-ups
- Open Chrome.
- Click the settings icon. on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced or Site Settings.
- Uncheck Block Pop-ups check box or slide the Block Pop-ups button to the off position.
How do I turn off my pop-up blocker edge?
Open Microsoft Edge and navigate to Settings and more > Settings > Privacy & security. Scroll down to Security. Switch Block pop-ups to On.
Missing Chrome Menu Button
The Chrome menu button is a series of three dots in a vertical line found at the top right of an open Chrome window. It sits at the far right-end outside the URL bar.
How do you get to Google Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
How do I stop Windows pop-up?
How to stop pop-ups in Windows 10 in your browser
- Open Settings from Edge’s options menu. …
- Toggle the “Block pop-ups” option from the bottom of the “Privacy & security” menu. …
- Uncheck the “Show Sync Provider Notifications” box. …
- Open your “Themes and Related Settings” menu.