Where is the pop-up blocker on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Safari and turn on Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning. On your Mac, you can find these options in Safari > Preferences. The Websites tab includes options to block some or all pop-up windows, and you can turn on fraudulent site warnings in the Security tab.
How do I disable popup blocker?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
How do I allow pop-ups for a specific site on my iPhone?
1) Right-click the address bar for the site you’re viewing and select Settings For This Website. 2) In the small window that appears, go down to Pop-up Windows. 3) Use the drop-down box to choose Allow to see pop-ups for that website.
How do I turn off pop-up blockers on my iPhone 7?
Go to Settings > Safari, then turn Block Pop-ups on or off.
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on Google iPhone?
Here are the steps on how to allow pop-ups on iPhone google and disable the pop-up blocker:
- Launch the Google Chrome iPhone app.
- Tap on the. …
- Select the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and choose the Content Settings option.
- Here, tap on the Block Popup option.
- Now disable the Block Pop-ups toggle button.
How do you unblock pop-ups?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More > Settings. Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects. Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
How do I change my pop-up blocker settings?
Change your default pop-ups & redirects settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.
How do I disable my pop-up blocker on Safari?
How to disable pop-up blocker on Mac
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab. Next to “Web content,” uncheck the Block pop-up windows option.
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on Google?
Google Chrome: How do I turn off the pop-up blocker? (Android)
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More.
- Settings and then Site settings and then Pop-ups.
- Turn pop-ups on or off by tapping the slider.
How do I unblock pop-ups on Mac Safari?
How to allow pop-ups on Mac in a Safari browser
- Launch Safari, click “Safari” in the menu at the top and find “Preferences.” Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- In “Websites,” find “Pop-up Windows.” …
- In the drop-down menu, select “Allow.” …
- Under “Currently Open Websites” find which one you’d like to allow pop-ups for.
How do I unblock pop-up windows in Safari?
To allow pop-ups:
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences… and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
- To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.